|AlleleNews -- for in between experiments|
Grants and general administrator for the Scintillon Institute.
Friday, 08.22.2014, 11:06pm (GMT-7)
Basic Requirements, accounting/bookkeeping:
· Experience in non-profit scientific grants management, including budgeting, bookkeeping, drafting reports, and communicating with grant agencies.
· General administration, including purchasing and assisting in HR.
· External communications, including public relations (coordinating outreach activities, etc.) and fund-raising.
· Understanding of biological sciences highly desirable.
Salary and Benefits:
· The Scintillon Institute provides full medical, dental, and vision coverage for all full-time employees, as well as life and disability insurance and an employer-sponsored retirement savings plan.
· Salary for this position will be based on qualifications and previous experience, in the range of $36,000 - $55,000 per year.
Allele JobPosting Services